Administration fee: £180 incl VAT per tenancy
Tenant or Garantor referencing fee: £60 per tenant or guarantor
Tenancy renewal fee: £120 incl VAT per renewal
Contribution to Inventory cost: £130 incl VAT
Deposit: 6 weeks long rent
LONDON SW5 9EZ
Newly refurbished. Spacious two bedroom on the second floor of a period built building with access to communal garden (Philbeach Gardens)
Earl's Court Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines) and Kensington High Street Underground Station (District and Circle lines) are two minutes and ten minutes away by foot, respectively.
Close to shops (large tesco supermarket open 24 hours), buses, facilities and amenities of Earl's Court.
The property is fully furnished and comprises:
- Entrance hall
- Spacious reception/ dining room with plasma TV
- Separate fitted kitchen with washer/ dryer; microwave, oven hob, double coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, corckery, kitchen utensiles; marble floors.
- Master double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Single bedroom with wardrobe and storage
- Modern bathroom/ shower room with marble floors
- Entry phone
- Access to Philbeach Gardens, great for picnics, entertaining and sports.
- Vacuum cleaner
- Linen and towels provided
SHORT OR LONG LET AVAILABLE
From £550 per week
3 months minimum let