Administration fee: £180 incl VAT per tenancy
Tenant or Garantor referencing fee: £60 per tenant or guarantor
Tenancy renewal fee: £120 incl VAT per renewal
Contribution to Inventory cost: £130 incl VAT
Deposit: 6 weeks long rent
LONDON SW5 9EZ
Great location. Bright two bedroom second floor apartment located in a converted period building with panoramic views and access to a lovely private communal garden (Philbeach Gardens).
Earl's Court Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines)and Kensington High Street (District and Circle lines) are 1 and 10 minutes away by foot, respectively.
Close to shops - Tescos which is open 24 hours, buses, facilities and amenities of Earl's Court.
The property comprises:
- Entrance hall
- Spacious reception/ dining room
- Separate fitted kitchen with washer/ dryer; marble floors.
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Single bedroom
- Bathroom/ shower room with marble flooring
- Access to Philbeach Gardens, great for picnics, entertaining and sports.
Gross Internal Area: 625 sq ft
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
Asking price £740,000.00 Subject to Contract